All the rules mentioned below will be applicable to admission to all classes.
Admission will be allowed to students who have passed Student who have failed are not eligible for admissions. Failed and Dropouts of the university means those students who took Admission in the college and attended classes throughout the academic Session but due to some reasons could not to appear in the examinations.
Ex-Student is a candidate who attended classes regularly the entire session and appeared for examination in at least one paper or he/she Failed as regular Students.Students who have been punished for using UFM will not be given admissions. Principal has the authority to refuse or cancel admission of any student.
(a) Students for admission in BA-I should have secured minimum of 40% and commerce 45% in their previous examination. Admission will be granted on the basis of merit as well as on the basis of seats granted by the government in respective streams.
(b) 39.99 will not treated as 45% or 44.99% will not be considered 45%.
(c) For admission in MA Previous at least 40% marks are required. Admission will be given on the basis of merit although admission eligibility is 40% marks. Semester system is applicable in post graduation Classes.75% attendance is mandatory for each and every student of post graduation classes Semester system pattern will be followed in undergraduate classes from the session 2015-16.
(d) Private candidates will be given admission in second and third year as a regular student once he/she acquire 40% marks in first year. List of selected Students will be displayed on the Notice Board. There will be not other form of communication whatsoever with the students from the college.
(e) There will be a relaxation of 5 % for SC/ST students.
5. (a) Vide the letter of Govt. of Uttarakhand GO No.1144/karmik-2-2001-53(1)/2001. SC/ST/OBC Candidate who are bonafide residents of Uttarakhand will be given benefit of reservation provided they submit the caste certificate signed by the competent Authority in the prescribed format. Competent authority implies DM/ SDM. Horizontal Reservation will be admissible to women and dependents of ex-servicemen, and freedom fighters as following.
Woman -30%, Dependents of paramilitary and ex- servicemen will be given weightage of 05%; Physically handicapped-3% dependents of Freedom fighter 02% (women and person belonging is a particularly category will be eligible for horizontal reservation in that category) PH candidate will have to submit certificate of the CMO of the concerned district.
(b) OBC candidates of Uttarakhand will submit the certificate issued by DM/SDM.
(c) Reservation will only be given provided the candidate submits (SC/ST/OBC whichever applicable) the certificate from the competent authority otherwise He/she will be considered as general candidate.
(d) Incompliance of the HNBGU.
(e) As per the direction of UGC vide letter GO. No. HNBGU/2015/1002, F.1-1-2012(SA-III), 1-13/2010(CPP-II) . Two seats will be reserved J&K Candidates under the supernumerary Quota. J&K candidates will be given 10% relaxation provided it is not less than the minimum required percent of marks prescribed for admission.
6. Students will be given maximum 6 year in UG and four Years in PG to complete the respective courses.
7. Admission will be granted only when the candidate pays the prescribed fees in the office and also submits the required documents.
8. Admission will not be allowed after two year gap. The candidate Will have to produce an affidavit issued by the Notary regarding the gap period. And He/ She will have to attach a CC in original issued by a Gazetted Officer.
9. Candidate penalized for any kind of criminal activity will not be give admission
10. Provisional admission not be given to any candidate.
11.Candidate will be given not take admission in any other Govt. or Pvt. Institution for degree in the same session.
12. Regular students will not take admission in any other Govt. or Pvt. Institutions for degree in the same session.
13. At the time of admission TC and CC will be submitted in original. Candidates of other Universities will have to submit a Migration certificate compulsorily.
14. The student can change his/her faculty once only if He/She has failed in first year of Graduation.
15. Candidates after passing Examination of certain class will not be granted admission to the same class. He/She has already passed ever if he/She changes the faculty.
16. If a candidate gets admission without having the Minimum eligibility for admission and if the documents/certificates produced by him/ her are found to be fake the Principal of the Institution has exclusive right to cancel his/her admission, after due investigation. Also necessary Legal Action may be initiated against such a candidate.
17. 1% marks for each of the gap year will be subtracted from the merit index .A maximum of two years gap. If a candidate has taken admission in any technical and vocational course after passing the entrance test held by the university such the duration will not be treated as gap.
18. Subject will not be changed once the candidate has deposited the fees.
19. Every candidate will have to deposit annual fee and exam fee at the time of admission.
20. The candidate admitted in the college will have to abide by the rules, regulation, ordinance and other direction issued by the college and University authorities from time to time and they Are forbidden from participating in any undesirable and unsocial activates. Non-compliance of any of the above rule will make them eligible for rustication and punishment. The decision of the college administration in such cases will be final.
21. Vide letter GO. No. 5228(1)/15 (UA)-1/97without 75% attendance candidate will not be allowed to appear in the University Exams.
22. The Candidate belonging to other States of India will have to submit a police Verification certificate before admission
23. The Candidate who have passed intermediate (10+2) Exam from National Open University are Eligible for admission n the First year of Graduation classes.
24. Fees will not be refunded once candidate’s admission is cancelled.
25. Anti-ragging affidavit in the prescribed format given in the prospectus duly attested by the Oath Commissioner will be submitted along with the admission form.by This Affidavit will be submitted by all the students of the college except the students who are admitted in B.A/ B.sc/B.com First year classes.
26. From the academic session 2013-14 uniform to all the Arts/Science/ Commerce has been made compulsory. Exemption from wearing the uniform will only be allowed on Wednesday of every week.